Translate

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Long Journey



One of the things I love to do is travel blogging.  I love sharing my experiences with other people.  I like interacting  with people and getting their take on places and things I have done.   As a writer, experience is everything.  It is the long journey that we take in life that defines who we are.   Thinking back to Japan or France, I have to marvel at my experiences.

In France I got to visit Notre Dame, the Beaches of Normandy and Versailles.   I rubbed elbows with people from different walks of life, and I met a ghost (believe it or not).   In Japan the experiences I had were all wonderful as well.  I've experienced the most tremendous luck from the kindness of strangers,   I also had the luck to know remarkable people in my life like my grandmother, or to look back on the happenstances of my childhood that tie into my life as an author.   

Any life can be remarkable even in the most unremarkable circumstances and I am so happy to share it with people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment